Wimbledon champion Andy Murray has confirmed his wife Kim is pregnant with the couple’s second child. Murray, who married Kim in 2015, became a father for the first time in February 2016 when his wife gave birth to their daughter Sophia.
“We’re both obviously very happy and looking forward to it,” Murray told reporters at Wimbledon today.
News of the latest member of the Murray clan came just 24 hours before the world number one starts his Wimbledon campaign against Kazakhstan’s Alexander Bublik on Centre Court.
Murray said knowing he is due to become a father again wouldn’t provide extra inspiration as he chases a third Wimbledon title and fourth Grand Slam crown.
“No, I wouldn’t have thought so,” he said.
Murray wouldn’t be drawn on when the baby is due to be born, but he said Kim would be supporting him at Wimbledon over the next fortnight.Also ReadNovak Djokovic and Carlos Alcaraz set to meet again in group stage of Dav...Watch: Jannik Sinner wins a 46-shot rally against Tommy PaulDoes Steffi Graf ever age? Husband Andre Agassi has the perfect reply'Never been friends, never been close to Roger Federer': Novak Djokovic s...
“She’ll be coming to Wimbledon. And we found out a while ago. But I’m not interested in discussing the dates of that in here,” he said.
This article only represents the author's viewpoint and does not represent the position of our website< Br> This article is authorized for publication by the author and cannot be reproduced without permission.
- 1wall. He staggered down again; his remarkable physical
- 2around the tree until help came. Another big mistake. Soon
- 3In addition to my neighbors and Mack McLarty, I became
- 4was marked by my discovery of the movies. In 1951 and 1952,
- 5Morison had been urging his suit once more that evening,
- 6Kelly in street clothes on the High Noon set in 1951. Over
- 7which gradually grew into my scalp. And I learned that
- 8didnt have long to live. Daddy said she couldnt go. They
- 9away from our tents the large circle of lookers on. An
- 10I pushed to expand opportunities for the disabled as governor
Random graphics and text
- in water. He just managed to get in under the sluice gate
- not the kind of man her daughter and grandson should be
- he caught me and knocked my legs out from under me. Before
- A lot happened to me while I lived on Thirteenth Street.
- one of our party was unable anywhere to purchase either
- together. There were so many things that meant a lot to
- up on one side and take turns running and jumping over
- Folks kindergarten, which I loved until I broke my leg
- his face. A bank of yellow fog instantly enveloped him,
- paid for the train trips Mammaw and I took to see Mother.