Defending champion Andy Murray will begin the defence of his Wimbledon title against a qualifier while the top seed in women’s singles Angelique Kerber will also begin her campaign against a qualifier. The draw for Wimbledon 2017 was made at the All England Club on Friday.
Seven-time champion Roger Federer has been draw in the bottom half of the men’s singles alongwith three-time champion Novak Djokovic. World number one and top seed Murray who is looking to win his third title in London was drawn in the top half with Rafael Nadal.
The Big-4 of men’s tennis can face each other in the semi-final. Federer, eyeing his first title since 2012, could face Milos Raonic in quarters and if he beats him, Djokovic or Dominic Thiem await in the semifinals. Murray could face Nadal in the semis but he has to beat Stan Wawrinka in the quarters.
Nadal, who won the 2017 French Open, face a tough opponent in Marin Cilic in the quarterfinals. A struggling Djokovic might find it difficult to reach the semi-final. He has a potential third-round match against Juan Martin del Potro.
French Open 2017 winner Jelena Ostapenko and her opponent in the final Simona Halep are seeded to face in the semi-final. Even two-time champ Petra Kvitova is in bottom half.Also ReadNovak Djokovic and Carlos Alcaraz set to meet again in group stage of Dav...Watch: Jannik Sinner wins a 46-shot rally against Tommy PaulDoes Steffi Graf ever age? Husband Andre Agassi has the perfect reply'Never been friends, never been close to Roger Federer': Novak Djokovic s...
Karolina Pliskova may face Kerber in the semi-finals as well.© IE Online Media Services Pvt Ltd
This article only represents the author's viewpoint and does not represent the position of our website< Br> This article is authorized for publication by the author and cannot be reproduced without permission.
- 1golden dragon. Max pulled the keys from his pocket, and
- 2his short legs a bar to swiftness, but had he been coursing
- 3and ferocity is used in hunting, in war, and as the protector
- 4and ferocity is used in hunting, in war, and as the protector
- 5December 1st. — We steered for the island of Lemuy. I
- 6toward him, finding that by moving with a shuffling gait
- 7from the city. He wheeled instantly and charged me with
- 8before me, uttering strange sounds and baring his ugly
- 9than the manners of these people. They generally began
- 10me once I was outside the building, for I had begun to
Random graphics and text
- Korak fast was becoming but a memory. That he was dead
- me would be to attempt to leave the room. I felt fairly
- advantage, and I was able to reach the city quite a bit
- from me, and when I had reached the open he moved to one
- An instant he hesitated. Through the corridor ahead of
- animal on Mars, and owing to its intelligence, loyalty,
- side to let me pass. He then fell in behind me and followed
- Evidently his mission was to protect me only, I thought,
- and phlox that drew him to the perfumed air of the garden,
- ahead of him, and as he came tearing after me I jumped